Monday, November 2

Prisoners of Sin

The Scripture has confined all under sin, that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe. —Galatians 3:22
Deliverance from the sin is the greatest of all freedoms.


Since we dont celebrate Halloween, I dont have any scary costumes to show.  Instead, on Friday we had a Shut-In Prayer at church.  If you've never heard of Shut-In, it's when individuals come to the church and spend time with God in prayer from 7pm to 7am the following morning.  We brought the little ones and had an awesome time.  It was so rejuvinating.  Jaxon and Julia didn't sleep a lot as we thought they would and we were even more surprised when they didn't go to sleep until almost 2pm the next day.  We had plans of taking them to Chuck E. Cheese on Halloween thinking it would be a ghost town (no pun intended) due to the kids all being out trick-or-treating.  We had to ditch that idea because Dad and I were exhausted with a capital whew!  

What's this time change I'm hearing about?  Were we supposed to get an extra hour?  I got robbed.  Somebody owes me an hour.  
Here's what I wore today: 

PLEASE IGNORE THE FACE AND HAIR.  I DIDNT DO EITHER BEFORE I TOOK THE PICTURES.  THIS IS PURELY AND OUTFIT POST. UGH!
  • sweater - my job
  • top - my job
  • jeans - 7 for all mankind
  • shoes - Classified