Friday, June 11

Grey Poupon Anyone?


Be honest. Does my blazer look super mustardy? I kinda feel like it does, but I kinda love it.  I've had a few request to list the items that I wear every day, but truth be told, many pieces of my wardrobe are vintage boutique finds.  I don't love crowds, lines, or people asking if I need help every 5 minutes.  I'd rather shop in solitude and I find that small hole in the wall vintage boutiques offer just that.  With that said, what you see is kind of what you get, but you are certainly more than welcome to send me a note.  I'll always respond.   



 I cant leave you without expressing my gratitude to all of you who have been following my blog, leaving comments, participating in my TomBoLA and sending me emails

When I started this thing back in March of 2009, I never expected it to have such a rewarding impact on my life.  It's given this wife and mother of two an outlet of creativity, which I am grateful for.  Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.  You've been a blessing!

Happy Friday Friends!