Friday, June 4

I Knew I Forgot Something...






















  ...but didn't realize what it was until I uploaded and viewed my pictures.  I forgot my makeup.  I put a shimmer gloss on when I was driving but completely forgot to finish the job.  Oh well, what you see is what you get.
I've had these clogs for a while now and honestly dont have a good reason for why I haven't posted them yet.  I got them from this place I like to call Heaven (also knows as DSW) about a month or so ago.  I was given a gift card from the Bro for Mother's Day.  What a treat!  And it truly was, because any other gift card would have gone toward something else, so it was nice.  Thanks brother.  

As I mentioned in my last post, I have been feeling pretty crummy to put nicely.  I feel horrible because my little JuJu-licious is sick too.  She's got conjunctivitis.  I'm praying that I am back into the swing of things by tomorrow morning to take care of my buttercup.  I have TOO much to do to be interrupted by a pesky virus...the nerve!