Thursday, June 3

This Is What Sick Looks Like...


 
 
 
 
 
L-R:  earbuds, Coach wallet, makeup bag, iPhone, pen case, Julia's "gofer-lion" stuffed animal that she abandoned (affectionately named because it looks like a gofer mixed with a -lion...quite freakish actually), sunnie case, The Best of Everything by Kimberla Lawson Roby, San Diego Zoo ticket stub, Tigi Bed Head hair stick (LOVE!), Anise nail polish in grape idea, cinnamon hard candy, Coach bag.

I've been trying to deny the inevitable and to brush it off as a simple cough.  I even tried to blame it on my "allergies", but the time has come to call it what it is...SICK!  Since last Wednesday, the day before my 4 year anniversary, I have had a bit of a stuffy nose and a sore throat.  I had so much going on that I kept moving, moving, moving and pushed my symptoms to the back burner.  Now, this monster is staring me straight in the face and laughing.  Last night, I felt like I got hit by a Mack truck.  I was achy, snotty nosed, watery-eyed and the whole left side of my face was hurting.  I was completely exhausted, but try telling that to a 1 and a 2 year old.  Needless to say, I didn't get the rest I needed but I did manage to upload a post.  I guess I have to take what I can get.  

I tweeted the other day about all the random junk that accumulates in the bottom of my purse.  I thought I'd show you just how junky my purse is on any given day. 

Till next time...God Bless!