Monday, June 28

I'm An In-the-middle-vert!

top: CAbi . cami: CAbi . belt: Hot n' Hollywood . jeans: CAbi . shoes: Anne Michelle . purse: She & Josh . earrings: Forever 21 a billion years ago
Some of you Dolls have noticed that I have a formspring widget that allows anyone to ask me anything...anonymously.  It's a pretty cool widget and I always get a laugh at the questions I get.  I thought I'd share some of the questions I've received recently and how I responded.  I welcome your questions, my only rule for this is that you play nice.  I'm a softie.





Are you an introvert or an extrovert?  in-the-middle-vert.  I'm a pretty lowkey kinda girl.  This blog is about as extrovert as I get.

How did you and your husband meet?  We met in college many many moons ago.  We're college sweethearts!

What do you do for a living?  I work for the corporate office of a direct sales women's apparel company and I LOVE my job.  Bet not too many can say that!
 
What are five things you can't leave the house without?  If you ask the Hubs he'd say nothing because I'm always forgetting something...always.  I guess I'd have to say, my Wet n' Wild lip gloss yes I know it's made for 5th graders but whatevs, debit card, keys, wedding ring and shoes I'm not a fan of being barefoot.
 
Would you rather be a zombie or a mummy?  If you know me, you know I love my sleep so I'd have to say a mummy.  But if you know me even better then you know that I'm already a zombie because I'm always doing something and never getting enough sleep. 





If you could instantly become fluent in another language, which language would you pick?  I'd pick whichever language is spoken most where I am...so, in this case living in LA I'd have to say SPANISH!  Which is why I wonder why my mom never taught me!

Who would win in a fight: pirates or ninjas?
Ninjas...Hello!  Come on people, duh!  Pirates are way too loud with their peg legs and hook hands. Ninjas are silent assasins who attack in the night.  But a Ligar would beat them all.   Life's not complete until you've seen Napoleon Dynamite. Add it to your Bucket List.

What was your first paying job?  I was a professional ice cream scooper at Thrifty's...yes, professional.

Would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf?  I love the sun so not a vamp and I cant stand hair so ...neither.  However, I do get a little loopy when there's a full moon!

And my most favorite question:

Not a question...just wanted to tell you your hair and skin look GORGEOUS!!!
AWWW!!! That's the best question I've heard all day!  Some people are just plain ol' nice!