Friday, June 18

TGIF!


top: JBS . pants: CAbi . shoes: Guess . sunnies: Brighton . bracelet: CAbi . purse: Chloe

If you havent noticed, I dont do jewerly much.  It's kinda by choice but kinda not.  I have a small collection of random necklaces, bracelets, watches and earrings which most, if not all, are out dated or blah for one reason or another.  However, I do have a couple of Michael Kors watches that I adore.  I'm going to accessorize, I really am.  



I think part of my problem is that my littlest baby, Julia, is at that grab-and-rip stage.  I learned the hard way that anything that dangles or shines will sooner or later be ripped from whatever limb or lobe it was attached to.  Still, I need to accessorize.  Case in point, today's outfit.



If I had a ridiculously long silver necklace and a silver bangle or two, I think it would give this outfit a glam-boost.  Wouldn't you agree? 




Plans for the weekend...have a wonderful Sunday celebrating and thanking God for my amazing hubby, my loving father, my wonderful FIL (father-in-law), and my super cool brothers on this Father's Day weekend.  It takes a lot to be a mother and I know it takes just as much to be a father and for this I salute you (I've always wanted to say that).