Friday, July 16

Horse of a Different Color

 top: American Eagle . jeans: JC Penny's . shoes: Coach . purse: Louis Vuitton . belt: Levi . watch: Michael Kors . earrings: random F21 (?) . sunnies: San Fran random purchase
I had a roll-out-of- bed-put-on-the-first-thing-you-see kind of morning.  I don’t know what it is about weekdays that makes it soo ridiculously hard to get up.  Maybe it’s the uber obnoxious alarm clock or just the simple fact that I’m not a morning person.  It’s true, my friends, I’m not a morning person.  I want to be.  I really do.  It’s been a goal of mine to…wake up, but it’s the whole being awake when I would rather be asleep thing that just makes it impossible.  You should see me cringe when I hear people talk about all the 10 million and one things they were able to accomplish in the wee hours of the day before the sun’s even out, while I was getting my Z’s. 

Dear Early Birds,

Enjoy the worms!

Love, 
ME!




Those of you who follow my tweets probably saw that I had an impromptu date with JC Penny’s the other day.  I stopped at the mall and had to pass through JC Penny’s in order to get to my destination.  First, let me just get this out of the way now, I never made it to my destination.  When I entered JC Penny’s it was like Dorothy opening the doors to Emerald City, sans the horse of a different color.  It was glorious.  There were racks upon racks of clothes discounted up to 80% off.  Yes, 80% off.  Now hold on because I know what you’re thinking.  You’re thinking all the stuff was the nasty left over returns and all the irregularly sized freak items that no one wants.  You’re wrong, my friends.  They had the goods!!!!   But you don’t have to take my word for  it, in my Reading Rainbow Lamar Burton voice, take a visit.  I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.  Anyways, my top and jeans are a couple of my JC Penny’s finds that I tweeted about the other day.  The top is highlighter neon yellow, although the pictures don’t do it justice.  I was going for “blinding”.   It was only $4.  My jeans area  boyfriend cut, of course,  and they have a sweet stitched peace sign on the back pocket as well as some patchwork detail.  They were under $10.  Score!  I love accidentally jackpots. 



 Don’t forget to enter the Jewelry Giveaway