Saturday, July 10

Hot & Spicy Night on the Town...

top: dress worn as a top (messily pulled up and tucked into pants) also worn here . pants: vintage boutique find . belt: Aldo . purse: vintage boutique find . shoes: Rocket Dogg . watch: Michael Kors . bangles: random Indian store . earrings: accessory boutique

...is what I would title this post had we actually gone out for a HOT & SPICY NIGHT ON THE TOWN.  Instead, I ended up taking these pictures when we returned home from vacation bible school, which might I add was a blast.  I never knew the folks at Church had so much creative talent!  But doesn't it look like I was actually headed out for a good time?



 


I don't know about you, but I've never been happier that someone has committed to playing for a team in my life.  The whole Lebronathon ruckus over the past couple of days has worn me out.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the game of basketball betcha didn't know I played in high school - was I any good?  that's a story for another time and sometimes the politics that come with it, but this has been a bit ridiculous.  As it is, ESPN's M.O. is to loop the same snippets, the same highlights and the same commentary hour after Godforsaken hour.  I can only take so much of Chris Broussard's Inglewood accent.  It makes me laugh every time I hear it.  The best part of it is, everyone's making such a big hoopla about this but the Heat still wont win the championship next year.  Mark my words.  And that's all I have to say about that.




 
P.S. Starting Monday, I'll be sharing with you the details of our next GIVEAWAY!!