Wednesday, July 21

Jackpot


top: JCP . cami: hanes . jeans: sample sale . purse: vintage boutique . wristband: LV (taken off of a piece of luggage) . watch: Fossil . bangles: Indian store in my hood . sunnies: random find in San Fran . earrings: Claires . necklace: F21

I'm still trying to decide what to do with my mop during the week that I'll be down South. My hair gets fro-matic when it gets anywhere near the slightest bit of humidity, so I'm hesitant to get it straightened, but at the same time it's SO manageable when it is.  I don't have to do a thing to it. If I wear it in a wet look, I'll have to style it every morning and bring additional hair products with me, but it'll be cooler and I won't have to worry about the fro-factor.  Not that there's anything wrong with a fro.  I mean there are some very fierce sistas that can rock a fro like nobody's business.  However, I'm not one of them.  Plus The Hubs would put the smack down.  He's not a fan.  What do you think?

The top I'm wearing was another jackpot item I got at JCP. It was $7.  I know!  CRAZY, right!  It makes me love the top even more. The clutch was another vintage boutique find.  I think it was only $4.  It's real leather.  Such a gem!


I'm BIG on feedback.  I admit that I am super sensitive more so depending on the time of the month and get a little bummed by some of the more critical feedback, but deep down inside it makes me go harder!  It inspires me!  One might even say I thrive off of it.  It makes me push harder and do better in all areas of my life, not just this fashion stuff.  With that said, I'd love for you to leave me some honest feedback on what you would change if you could change one thing about my blog.  I'll promise not to hold it against you. LOL