Tuesday, August 17

PSSST....I'm Baaaack!!!!


Hey Ladies!

So after this past week's blogging debacle, I decided to scoot on over to WORDPRESS.  Well, in all honesty I had been planning to move for a while but wasn't exactly sure when.  Blogger gave me the extra nudge I needed by disabling my blog since it was flagged as SPAM.


You know how it is when you move to a new place and you don't know where your couch looks best or where to place the TV or how to angle the coffee table?  Well, that's kind of where I'm at with this.  There are tons of templates on WORDPRESS but I haven't found the perfect one yet.  Over the next few posts, I'll be testing a few of the templates to see which one we like most.  Leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  



I'd be remiss not to tell you how much I appreciate your patience with me as I waited for Blogger to turn my blog back on.  I love you guys!  

So here's the info:

...and if you click on any of the images on this post you'll be directed to my new blog location.